The Dine Out Vancouver Festival (DOVF) — Canada’s largest food and drink event of its kind — returns to the city for its 14th year, offering diners a chance to experience a variety of cuisines in several neighbourhoods across the Lower Mainland. Partnering with DOVF is local food expert Vancouver Foodster, who is offering a series of complementary brunch crawls from Jan. 16 to 31 that will explore the hottest brunch spots in Gastown, Olympic Village, North Vancouver, Yaletown, Main Street and downtown.
For a general admission of $60, guests receive a passport to participating establishments where they can try different dishes and beverages like French toast, omelettes, brunch pizza, smoothies, coffee and much more. Businesses taking place in the brunch crawl include Prado Cafe, Bao Down, Saj & Co.,Small Victory Bakery and Radicle Juice, just to name a few. For a complete list, and to purchase tickets, click on the links below.
- Gastown Brunch Crawl: Saturday, Jan. 16 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Olympic Village: Sunday, Jan.17 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Downtown Vancouver: Saturday, Jan. 23 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- North Vancouver: Sunday, Jan. 24 from10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Yaletown: Saturday, Jan. 30 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Main Street: Sunday, Jan. 31 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.